Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Holiday Shopping! Support Small Businesses


Scentsy Super Sale!

Avoid the mad rush of Black Friday and get started on your holiday shopping early! From 12:01 a.m. PST Friday, Nov. 22 through 11:59 p.m. PST Monday, Nov. 25, save up to 70% on Scentsy Fragrance closeout products on the PWS.

As a small business owner, I am asking you to support the entrepreneurs this holiday shopping season. If you're like me, you may already be DONE with your shopping lists. I realize most people are not crazy about it like I am...so if you still have shopping to do and are looking for a unique gift...SCENTSY makes an awesome gift! ;)

I've posted a few pictures of some of the nice pieces that should be included this weekend. Be sure to log on my website Friday (11/22), Saturday (11/23), Sunday (11/24) and Monday (11/25) to cash in on the deals! All closeout products will be up to 70% off regular prices!! MAJOR DEALS!

Sale prices will not be revealed until 12:01 am Pacific Standard Time on Friday, Nov. 22nd. I am guessing the items will change each day, but you never know! 

And please know...your orders help my family. As my husband and I are both without jobs right now, Scentsy is our income and we truly appreciate your support! Your orders keep food on our table and pays the bills.





SAVOR THE SCENT - Erin & Eric's Scentsy Business

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com