Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Little Down Time

The past few weeks have been SUPER busy! I spent almost a week in Indy with Jenna, then I came back to tons of work at the golf course and "the barn" (aka Comer HQ) for the past week. Today was my first chance to catch up on sleep!! Not that I haven't been sleeping, but I've been extremely restless...too much buzzing through my mind to shut down and get the much needed rest each night! I was so exhausted last night I could barely keep my eyes open to watch American Idol! haha (yes, I love that show!) ;)

I had good intentions of getting lots done at the golf course today, but when I got there, I couldn't find the folding chairs we put out around all the tables. So, I washed all the tables and chairs we did have out and called Jesse to locate them! Unfortunately, they were not at the course, so that will have to wait for another day. We did get our shipment of 1,200 range balls for the driving range today...so I lugged all 120+ pounds of those into the clubhouse! haha

Toby has been enjoying the change in our new habit today. He has been sleeping on or near me all day, little rascal! ha :p I am admittedly enjoying an easy day after all the 10+ hour days here lately... The next two days will be somewhat busy at the barn, getting the guys to sit down long enough so we can put all their info into the new programs. :) Friday afternoon I'm heading to Shenandoah HS...I am helping pick the slate of officers for the District 9 FFA team! I'm pretty pumped about it! Should be interesting, I think there are 16 kids interviewing with us. It will be a LATE night, so hopefully I won't have much to do Saturday...although I have a feeling I'll be cleaning at the course and getting some more stuff ready for the season!

Hope you're having a great week! Stay warm! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com