Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Management SUCKS

I just LOVE waking up to a text an hour before my alarm is supposed to go off (on my day off) to tell me that the employee who is supposed to work all day at the golf course is "sick." WTF!?! I guess if she's really sick she shouldn't have texted me last night to ask if it was going to rain or not today!!!!!! duh.

So...now I have to go to work, although as you can tell, I'm not in a hurry AT ALL. I had a million other things to do today, including writing said employee's paycheck. I think her hours are about to get severely cut as our new employee starts next week. Revenge is a b****.

Word to the wise...don't piss off your manager. Especially when they bend over backwards to help you out on a weekly basis.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com