Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Use Somebody

Argh! I have song lyrics STUCK in my head!! For the past week, I cannot seem to listen to Use Somebody by Kings of Leon enough times. It's ridiculous! :p


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



Other than that, it's just another rainy day here! Golf course is closed again. LOTS of stuff happening there, so hopefully the weather straightens out and we don't get as much as rain as they are currently predicting. (rain through Saturday at least) :(

Today was my day off, but as usual, just because it's my day off from actual working at the golf course, it's not really a day of rest! ha I had to go to the office for a few hours and managed to get quite a bit done. I should have been doing laundry today, but of course that didn't get done! Maybe later tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com