Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

The past few weeks I feel like I've been spinning my wheels and not getting anywhere! Ugh. I've been a busy little bee...haven't put in less than 55 hours a week any week for the past month. Plus, at the beginning of each month I design a few newsletters for some Mary Kay Directors. I used to make a living doing that...but luckily, now I pick and choose! :) I have been beyond exhausted. To the point where I'm so tired, I can't even fall asleep!?! I believe there is a conspiracy to keep me from making it to my 8am alarm clock. haha Either Toby wakes me up, or an employee calls/texts, or I have to get up early for something every day. I haven't had an actual day off work since April. I'm really hoping that while I'm on vacation next weekend in Wisconsin NO ONE from the golf course bugs me! haha We'll see.....

Well, I better get moving. No rest for the weary! I have an eye appointment this afternoon in Greensburg. I already know what they'll tell me because its the same thing every time. haha (let's just say I am a bad kid...take my eyes for granted...don't do the things I should concerning my contacts) My left eye has been really hurting the past 24 hours though, so I'm hoping it's not an infection. It seems everytime I make a stupid eye appointment, I end up having a viral infection in one of my eyes. :(

I hope everyone is having a good week. We survived the 5.5"+ of rain yesterday without floating away!! ;)

Keep reading below for the other 2 posts I made today!! :p

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com