Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

When Life is Good...It's Really Good!

On one hand, the above saying is so true...life is really good right now! On the other hand, it's good because I'm able to take some trips this year...BUT I can take those trips because I'm working 55-60 hours a week (the not so good part). Once again I'm starting to feel burnt out, but luckily the trips are coming up soon and will hopefully help keep me sane! ha
Next weekend at this time I will be in the Wisconsin Dells, enjoying some relaxation! :) Today, I purchased mine and Jenna's plane tickets for our New York trip at the end of September. I am so excited to be traveling to a new city with some great friends. Jenna, Jessica Geisler, Liz Record, and I will all be going to the Big Apple for the first time! We plan on painting the town red! hahaha Then of course, I just have to make it to November for the BIG trip to Australia, New Zealand, and China....

I am so blessed. I have a good job, I've paid off all my bills, and now I'm to the point where I can enjoy life! See....I knew my 27th year would be a good one! ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com