Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Jumping Back on the Bandwagon

Well it's been far too long since I exercised on a regular basis...so back on the bandwagon I go!

I restarted the C25K program again. It felt SOOOO good to run again tonight! I still amaze myself. haha I have never been a runner...until this program. I really do enjoy it!

Toby "helped" me exercise. haha He usually gets in my way, but tonight he did a good job of staying out of my path and just watching me, but of course running around to keep up. I thought he'd be really worn out tonight, but he seems to be energized as well! He's been running around playing fetch with his squeaky bone. :p

Today I got back results from my Wellness screening/blood work for my insurance at work. It was a free service provided that would possibly lower my insurance. Most of my results were in the normal range. A few things need to be taken care of, but hopefully getting back into the groove with exercise and watching what I eat (for about 2 months I just ate whatever I wanted...bad, bad, bad! ha) like I have been for the past few weeks...and I should be able to control the other issues. I'm sure if I were smart I'd give the results to my doctor, but I'll check in with him when I get my flu shot (also free thanks to work) and see what he says before I give him the full analysis!

Hope everyone enjoyed their manic Monday! ;)

1 comment:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com