Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 326

So much to say today...and mostly because you, my awesome friends, have been surrounding me with encouragement and positive vibes! :) Life is good...and it will stay that way! No more drama. ha Okay, so there probably will be drama at some point because I'm juggling several guys at once, but I am determined to enjoy this phase of life. Not only are there several interested gentlemen in my life, but things I've been wanting for a long time (like having LASIK done) are starting to take place. EXCITED :)

I feel like I need to fill you all in on the newest boy in the pack - he shall be called Electrician Boy. ha As I mentioned yesterday, I was leery about even talking to this guy. Why? Well, let me back up and tell a story about my first Match experience... I fell for a guy with a 3 year old son. I fell for the guy and I fell for his son. I SOOO did not ever plan to date a guy with a kid. I was trapped in the "I want to be his first & give him his first child" syndrome. This guy totally threw me for a loop and I was enjoying every moment. Then he surprised me by telling me that he wanted to give it a shot with a longtime friend whom he'd always been interested in, but the timing had never been right. :( I was crushed. It took me awhile to get over that hurt. I told myself that I was NEVER going to date a "dad" again. Enter the new story... Electrician boy has a 10 year old son. He has been divorced for 5 years and although he recently tried to give it another shot with his ex, everything I've heard from him and our mutual friends, tells me that it was a bad situation and he is a good guy for doing what he did. *sigh* So here I am, texting practically non-stop with a dad. Eek! Tonight he called me...out of the blue. It was easy and comfortable and fun. I need fun. I know he's looking for forever. So am I, but I don't know if I'm ready for that at this exact moment. He is. Now I feel like I'm coworker boy and electrician boy is me. Oh how the tides are changing! hahaha I guess the moral of the story is that you never know where you'll end up. I have a date with electrician boy on Saturday night. Time will tell what happens.

I have not heard from any of the other boys since Saturday (coworker & hotty-bo-botty) or Sunday (engineer). I haven't messaged them because I need to know if THEY want to pursue the relationship or if it's been me keeping it going for no reason. Fingers are crossed! ha


And on to today's meal...which was so yummy! Still trying new recipes out of the casserole mag. Lots more to go! ha This is a winner and I highly suggest it. For 9 WW+ points, it is a filling serving. Your kids will love it because it is fun and includes their favorite foods - fries, cheese, hamburger! ha We only made a half recipe tonight and it was the perfect amount for 2 of us.



Cheeseburger & Fries Casserole

2 pounds lean ground beef
1 10.75 oz can condensed golden mushroom soup
1 10.75 oz can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 20 oz pkg frozen french fried crinkle-cut potatoes
toppings (tomato wedges, pickles, etc)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, cook ground meat, half at a time, over medium heat until brown. Drain off fat. Spoon cooked met into an ungreased 3-qt. casserole.

In a medium bowl, combine mushroom soup and cheese soup. Spread over cooked meat. Sprinkle with potatoes.

Bake, uncovered, for 45 to 55 minutes or until mixture is heated through and potatoes are lightly browned. If desired, serve with toppings. Makes 8 to 10 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com